Is there something new to say?
Many things have already been said about power transformers, but the information that circulates online is not always impartial nor up-to-date.
This webinar address, head-on, a compilation of frequently asked questions from international operators
- Electrical monitoring or DGA: which strategy works best and at what stage of the transformer lifecycle?
- Practical tips to reduce risks during electrical measurements.
- Not all bushings involve the same risk, so which of them deserve priority attention?
- The do’s and don’ts of dissolved gas analysis.
- Why water-in-oil content should not be underestimated.
- Transformers ageing markers: what works and what doesn’t?